Can two nerds do it? Take the most epic journey across the Final Fantasy Universe ever? Can they avoid being knocked down in I, find the first Chocobos in II, play the long, lost forgotten cousin III, cleanse their soul in IV, save the crystals in V, blabber on and on about how great VI is, and then go beyond, into the world of 3D, emo, and fantastically absurd hair? Read, and find out!

Friday, March 9, 2007

There's no business like snow business!

I totally forgot to take notes about this leg of the trip. So let's go on pretending that I remember what's going on.

Rather than going on and on about the plot, I'll bring up a few things I think are cool about FF2.

1) The cost of an inn is based upon the HP/MP you have to restore. For serious. Check it out -- free beds! No complimentary Potion(tm) or mints, but free is free.









2) Obligatory fetch quest which SHOULD result in free goodies, but only results in the bolstering of the free market economy.









And 3) I. Beg. To. Differ. (see also: FF6)

No comments:


Mr. Cactuar says: This page has had unique visitors since July 6, 2007.