Can two nerds do it? Take the most epic journey across the Final Fantasy Universe ever? Can they avoid being knocked down in I, find the first Chocobos in II, play the long, lost forgotten cousin III, cleanse their soul in IV, save the crystals in V, blabber on and on about how great VI is, and then go beyond, into the world of 3D, emo, and fantastically absurd hair? Read, and find out!

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Bonus Dungeon 1 Complete!

Side trips....

So, I went through the first, Earth, bonus dungeon again. From the chests on the way alone, I finally found a useful shield for my spellcasters, and a +5 Max HP item, which I gave to my sickly Ninja. Who still died against Cerberus. But that's okay -- Matty's a force, and we end up one Kotetsu richer. It, sadly, is no better than anything I currently have.




The next trip coughed up a Black Cowl -- an interesting hood that boosts all stats, and provides more defense than a helm made of mithril. Let that sink in.



Enchida, fight #3, died pretty quickly -- in fact, he didn't deal any damage to me at all. For some reason, his Quake and Doom missed every time. I, for one, intend to not complain. He coughed out an X-potion, which fills me with such glee words can't describe.

The final trip doesn't give me great armor on the way -- in fact, I get a Kenpogi, a Monk only item.

Ahriman was certainly the hardest fight -- Matola the Ninja bit it almost immediately, but with the Giant Gloves, Haste, and Temper, he was alive long enough doing 1000 damage a slice to kill him. Our prize was a Dry Ether, a Megalixir, and the knowledge that the final boss of the first bonus dungeon was defeated.

No comments:


Mr. Cactuar says: This page has had unique visitors since July 6, 2007.