Can two nerds do it? Take the most epic journey across the Final Fantasy Universe ever? Can they avoid being knocked down in I, find the first Chocobos in II, play the long, lost forgotten cousin III, cleanse their soul in IV, save the crystals in V, blabber on and on about how great VI is, and then go beyond, into the world of 3D, emo, and fantastically absurd hair? Read, and find out!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Piracy on the High Seas

And now, our heroes step across the bridge into the land of the unknown!

First things first -- an obligatory visit to leech the potions away from Matoya, and then a very very long walk to Pravoka. I've run into some minor fiduciary problems as I purchased expensive armor and weapons for Fiturr before realizing that I want to buy spells.


Fortunately, I found nine feisty pirates looking to rumble. And we know that pirates love booty. But I mean, how is it even FAIR that they can pick on us 9 to 4?


...oh. Right. Pirates like to drink. And, like any good drinker, these pirates promptly picked a fight, and fell right to sleep.

And just like that! 90 xp! 360gp! I'm back in the money. Oh. And I get a ship. Maybe I can pawn that off for some more monies, and retire in a seaside village...


Next time! Elfmenistan!



No comments:


Mr. Cactuar says: This page has had unique visitors since July 6, 2007.