Can two nerds do it? Take the most epic journey across the Final Fantasy Universe ever? Can they avoid being knocked down in I, find the first Chocobos in II, play the long, lost forgotten cousin III, cleanse their soul in IV, save the crystals in V, blabber on and on about how great VI is, and then go beyond, into the world of 3D, emo, and fantastically absurd hair? Read, and find out!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why I love FFV: Hot Intraspecies Sex

So, there's all kinds of interesting little tidbits in FFV that are either points created just to push the plot along, or plot points themselves too minor to mention.

There's a lot of Moogle-related
backstory here. I'm sort of thrown here. Moogles, appearantly, are like the Borg. They live in a great moogle colllective in the woods, and I can assume their only goal is world domination. (Watch for FFXIV - Rise of the Moogles. You heard it here first.).




What's interesting, though, is that apparently Krile can ALSO communicate through telepathy. Now, I'm not one to point fingers about some sort of vast conspiracy, but I think it's entirely possible that someone in Krile's family was a little TOO familiar with the moogles, if you know what I mean.






I mean, it's not like the party ever got too familiar with the creatures of the forest....

Oh. Well, I mean, it's not like the forest is pink and flesh-toned....

Oh.

Right. Well, clearly my work is done here.



No comments:


Mr. Cactuar says: This page has had unique visitors since July 6, 2007.