Can two nerds do it? Take the most epic journey across the Final Fantasy Universe ever? Can they avoid being knocked down in I, find the first Chocobos in II, play the long, lost forgotten cousin III, cleanse their soul in IV, save the crystals in V, blabber on and on about how great VI is, and then go beyond, into the world of 3D, emo, and fantastically absurd hair? Read, and find out!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy ending?

Hooray! I defeated Zeromus!







Of course I had enough power, bitch. I'm a fricking SPACE PALADIN.








Now for the ending of the game. Everyone lives happily ever after, except for Palom, who is constantly being cockblocked by his sister. The king of Fabul decides that Yang is just so great ("Fabul"ous, even?) that he has to resign and install Yang as king in his place. Edge becomes a king. Cecil marries Rosa and becomes a king... do you see where this is going?





Cain decides that this ending doesn't have enough emo, so he brings some of his own.





But the best ending of all has to go to Gilbert/Edward, the spoony bard himself. In the beginning of the game, he was a weakling who could never be in charge of anything. But now...





...he's taking initiative and leading an efficient and cost-effective child labor cabal!



You go, girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am officially jealous of your translation, damnit. Mine has "Edward" basically wandering around the castle while everyone else rebuilds it, and emo-ing his little heart out. "Oh, Anna! Your courage inspires me to live on, even though you're dead and I'm all alone! You taught me to care for my people, and so I shall! Even though you're dead and I'm all alone!" Seriously, he comes off as being even more emo than Kain's ending.


Mr. Cactuar says: This page has had unique visitors since July 6, 2007.